Daniel and I met and started dating in July of 2005. After a good year, we were married Aug 5, 2006. We lived in the Love Shack Trailer in Egin, ID. Though a bit far from town, we enjoyed ourselves and gained great friendships. In April 2008, we moved a few miles to Hibbard, near Rexburg. In September Baby Addyson entered our family; truly blessing our lives, hearts, and home.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

JUNE IS GONE...JULY IS ALREADY HERE!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE JUNE IS PAST HISTORY!!!! I have been meaning to tell you all about my awesome trip to Vegas during June. It was such a blast!!! Can I just say I have awesome friends! I love it because they are just as crazy, spontaneous, and as spastic as I am!

So early in June Kimmi and I looked online and booked reservations for two condo nights in St. George and two nights in Vegas. We wanted to go down and see our friend Krystle before she had her baby and we decided to open the invitation to some of our other friends... And most of them excepted. So then we decided to rent a mini van so we could all ride down together. SO FUN! Talk about reliving memory lane! So here is the crew... Me, Lacie (Egan)Fell, Chelsie Egan, Crystal Carpenter, Kimmi Forbush. We each took our turn driving through the Idaho rain...Remind you this is when it seemed as if the rain in Idaho would never end. In fact it stormed on us clear past Provo. So it was a nice break to leave the rain!

May I just mention how amazing my baby is! She trekked with us, and the morning we were leaving she awoke with a horrible cough. She sounded really croupy. I felt totally hesitant to take her with us, but I am vain and didn't want to dog out because I had planned the whole thing. So with lots of prayers and a blessing from her dad, we drove on...with Tylenol and Motrin in hand of course! She sounded horrible, was very lethargic, and you could tell she felt like garbage, but she was so good the whole way; not really even fussy! She just wasn't her smiley self...but so good!

St George was fun. Full of shopping, visiting, sitting by the pool, good grubbin, and even a little hiking. We even walked around the St. George temple. It was very pretty.


We went up to what Kimmi called "The Crack"...but some old alumni of Dixie called it "The Wedge." I actually like the crack better! It was a slim crack through the red rocks that was almost too tight for me to make it through....So when I say slim...I mean it!!!





Krysle was brave and went to Vegas with us even though she was just a couple weeks from delivering...TROOPER!!!! In Vegas we did a little more shopping, more laying out by the pool, grubbin, and even a night down the strip.

The condo had an awesome Lazy River Pool which we floated on for hours. Addy loved the water, but wasn't a huge fan of the sun. She is still too young to enjoy that I guess!


We decided to get all dolled up to down down to the strip and go to dinner...I mean, how often do we ever have ANYTHING to get dolled up for, anyway! Even little Addy got dressed up and adorable!




Around midnight or so, Crystal, Chelsie, and I decided to go on the New York New York Roller Coaster. It was so fun! I definitely plan to do that with Dan some time! Here we are just prior to going on the roller coaster and also Addy slept most of the Vegas Strip trip...But we did get tons of dirty looks from people for having this tiny baby out there... We even overheard a couple saying, "she couldn't be more than two days old." Little did they know!



Thank you so much girls!!! Let's do it again!!!

1 comment:

webster said...

Looks like so much fun! I totally recognize Chelsie, I had some teaching classes with her at school. Is she teaching? Tell her I said hello...hopefully she remembers me. She was a fun girl!