
Today is Addyson's 10 month old birthday day! Once again I am fathomed that my little bug is already that old! This month has been a blast playing with her! She is so fun! I want to get a video camera so one day she can see just how dang hilarious she is! In the mean time...my loads of pictures will have to do!
She is crawling everywhere! Up and down the stairs, in every room, and keep an eye on her outside or she will eat all my flowers! And she is babbling so much. Her first sound was baa...Now she has moved on to dada. Dan is very pleased, but can't wait until she learns that he is her "dada!"

She can sleep anywhere and in any position. In her crib, I usually find that she has crawled out of her pants. Every time I check on her in her room (okay I admit...I am not really checking on her, more just going to peak at how cute she looks asleep) but she never stays in one position. She is always all over the place in her sleep!

Happy Birthday Bug! I Love being your mom, Little Addy!



3 comments:
She is still a doll! It was fun seeing you on Saturday night! I think you are great! Wish we saw you more often!
She is so cute! I can't beleive she sleeps in any position.
Brooke - My name is Brandon Parker an old roomate of Dan's at Ricks. Jedd tipped my off to the Stoddard blog (By the way your baby is adorable). If you could pass along my email address
(brandonparker1@gmail.com) to Dan I just wanted to ask how things are going. By the looks of the blog and all the smiles i would say things are great for you all. I miss Rexburg,football at the egin lakes, spill way, the dunes... You already know all the spots...Rexburg, the good old days. My wife has a blog too if Dan wants see some pics of my fam.. http://nowheretorunbaby.blogspot.com/
Thanks Brandon
Post a Comment