Daniel and I met and started dating in July of 2005. After a good year, we were married Aug 5, 2006. We lived in the Love Shack Trailer in Egin, ID. Though a bit far from town, we enjoyed ourselves and gained great friendships. In April 2008, we moved a few miles to Hibbard, near Rexburg. In September Baby Addyson entered our family; truly blessing our lives, hearts, and home.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

June 27th meant Addy was 9 months old!


June was so fun and busy! Addyson was such a trooper! When I say that, I really mean it! The trip to and from Vegas she was completely pleasant, then the next weekend we went to Lava and camped out..HER FIRST CAMP OUT! The next week we had another weekend full of driving. Friday we drove with some friends to Tremonton to a wedding reception and then the very next day we drove 5 hours to Hamilton MT for another reception, just to turn around and drive back 5 hours. She is so fun to watch and play with. She is interacting and showing her personality! We love it!

At the beginning of June she started army crawling which then turned more into "the worm" crawl. Just when she mastered that...she decided to start pulling herself up on EVERYTHING! I lowered the crib down cuz I could just picture her tumbling out. By the end of the month she thought she was big enough to start working on the stairs...So we have had to get two sets of the stair gates. Here are some Addy moments from this month.

This is her favorite blanket. She loves to cuddle with it.

This is the day I lowered the crib. She was so tired and grumpy by the time I got it done. I knew she would fall quickly to sleep, so I just put her in it and let her cry herself to sleep and this is how I found her a few minutes later. OUT COLD, but SITTING UP!! She is totally her mother's daughter, able to sleep anywhere, in any position!

She loves motorized vehicles, whether it is the 4 wheeler, Daddy's bike, or Carp's moped. She looks so tiny on them.


Daddy's girl!!

We found this shirt while in St. George and text this picture to Addy's Daddy that we missed so much!

This was the second day that we were in St. George and she started feeling a little better. This was probably about the first smile we saw that trip because she felt so miserable at the beginning!

She looked so adorable to me in these flowers at the St. George temple.

This is her most favorite and most entertaining toy at home. It is the door stop in my bathroom. Each day when I start to get ready for the day, I sit her on her bum in my bedroom and right away she crawls into my bathroom. She knows right where it is and flicks it. I think she is totally entertained by the noise it makes. She cracks me up!

This is the first day she took to the stairs. She only dared to climb up the first two steps, but she figured out how to get up and down those first steps!

She is still a tiny tot, but she is so lively! We love her so much!!!!!!!

5 comments:

BriANDaleen said...

That's hilarious! Landen's favorite toy in his room is the doorstop too!!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Addy is growing right up! What a sweetie! Your trip with your friends looked really fun!

johnandjana said...

I was catching up on your blog and it looks like you have had some fun. Your baby is so cute and growing so fast. Miss you guys.

Mandi said...

When do you want to hang out?? Addy is so stinking cute and finally looks to be growing a wee bit. Horray!!!

Hailee said...

she is so so cute. and looks like alot of fun.