Daniel and I met and started dating in July of 2005. After a good year, we were married Aug 5, 2006. We lived in the Love Shack Trailer in Egin, ID. Though a bit far from town, we enjoyed ourselves and gained great friendships. In April 2008, we moved a few miles to Hibbard, near Rexburg. In September Baby Addyson entered our family; truly blessing our lives, hearts, and home.

Monday, July 27, 2009

The busy month of July

Yes, this month has been busy and flew by all means! With reunions, holidays, weddings, work, and watching Addy grow and play-I am at awe that it is about over! But I did want to share a couple of our memories.

The first weekend of July was packed with my family's Holman reunion and the 4th of July. I was suppose to work that whole weekend, but was put on call on the 4th. So it was a great day! It was fun to dress Addy in our awesome flag's colors! Daniel spent most of the day helping my dad with a terrible water leak. Thanks Dan! I know that was not really what you wanted to spend your whole day off doing. We loved the fireworks with some of my brothers and cousins!


LOVE THE RED, WHITE, and BLUE! We are totally proud of our American heritage!

Addy is a good helper for her dad! Thanks again Dan!

Always love the fireworks!
Addy and I spent a couple of days in Utah for my cousin's wedding. We also got to spend a little time with my brother Greg. We stayed at his house and also got to go see him at work on the army base. He sure is handsome in all his Army gear!


Another fun thing we did as a family was go down to Bear Lake for a concert. When Dan and I went to Nashville in Febuary, we went to a concert with this band and really enjoyed it. So we were excited when they were coming so close to us. We went with My brother, Rick and Brit. It just happened to be the same weekend that Dan's nephew was playing baseball in that town. So we were able to see Jed and Angie's family there too!


DUE WEST from NASHVILLE! (Brad the one on the left is in my brother, Blakes ward. They are actually all members of the church.) They are also part of a tribute band called The Nashville Tribute Band. That is actually the concert that we went to in Feb. They are coming to BYU-I in Sept. I highly recommend you all to go!

Addy and her Daddy singing along to the great music!

Addy and I have really enjoyed the hot days of summer that I have not worked! We rewarded my Holman nephews and niece for helping me weed my garden and flower beds by going up to the sandbar in St. Anthony! (I also took them to Harry Potter-We all loved it!) But the sandbar was such a blast that Addy and I had to turn around a couple days later and invite some of her Stoddard cousins to enjoy the fun!

Addy gets buried in the sand!

Holman cousins having fun! Tyree, Hayden, Savannah, Matthiew, and Treyton

Addy playing with Jaylyn, Cierra, and Jalyssa


Brycen and Conner building a sand castle

Cort and Preston as crazy as ever!

Even Angie enjoyed the sandbar!

Our last adventure so far for the month of July was the 24th of July celebration. We got up early and went to the Hibbard Pioneer Celebration breakfast and games. Then we met some of Dan's family up to the parade, car show, and social! It was a really good time to see friends, family, and dig in to a super greesy burger! Then that afternoon we met up again with Dan's family out to a little camp spot they have and rode 4-wheelers and motorbikes. Addy played with her cousins as usual and we all got as dirty and as be! Dan and I had to ditch out early so we could hit up his 15 YEAR HIGH SCHOOL REUNION! Can you believe that! He had a great time seeing old friends and classmates. It made me a little excited to eventually have a class reunion.

Greg and Tif

Jed and Angie

Conner and Addy

Greg and Tif's kids, Cade, Cort, and Cierra

1 comment:

Nicole Arnold said...

Your little girl is so tiny and adorable.

If you want an invite to my blog send my ur email to nicoleharnold@hotmail.com