Daniel and I met and started dating in July of 2005. After a good year, we were married Aug 5, 2006. We lived in the Love Shack Trailer in Egin, ID. Though a bit far from town, we enjoyed ourselves and gained great friendships. In April 2008, we moved a few miles to Hibbard, near Rexburg. In September Baby Addyson entered our family; truly blessing our lives, hearts, and home.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Addy helping Daddy at Work

So Addyson and I have quickly become bored with our daily outings to the mailbox and back... So we decided to go visit Dan the last couple days...Sorry to those that get annoyed with my common face there and the little amount of work that gets done when our beauty goes to visit and help her daddy! Looks like they both are asleep on the job!

Okay, maybe just Addyson...Dont worry, she was well supervised in this photo!

7 comments:

Karin said...

Ok so this picture of Addy on the back of the chair is my new favorite! So cute!!! Keep in mind, I have no job yet and 3 of my kids are in school all day, so if you get bored you and Addy can always come hang with Kerri and I!!

Brett and Tiffany said...

Addy looks like she is posing for an Anne Geddes picture! Haha! She is so darn cute! I love the look-a-like pictures too! it is hard to tell who she looks like. She looks different in some of her pics! We always get people who say our kids look like me and others who say they look like Brett. At least they say they look like us and not the "milk man"! Haha! We will have to come and visit you again soon!

Lauran Miller! said...

Cute!!

johnandjana said...

Those pictures are so cute of Addy on the back of the chair at work. It doesn't look like her Daddy loves her. Ha Ha! I'll have to stop by soon.

Mandi said...

Rude that is all I have to say. Now I know that you really were annoyed with my "bored" days when you lived out here. All you have to do is call and I am right here to be bored with you. We could make a fattening treat and I could get my hands on that little runt of yours again!!

Brett and Tiffany said...

I tagged you!

Hailee said...

Brooke those pictures are so cute and funny, she is adorable. It was so fun to hold her last night, and be with your guys at the party it was alot of fun.