Here are the rules:
1. Link the Person who Tagged you.
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know.
It was a little difficult at first to think of some quirks about myself. Dan's weird habits were much easier to think of! So Dan had to start my mind going by reminding me...
1. When I am thinking hard, I move my tongue side-to-side, quickly, making a clicking noise...kind of sounds like a tongue bar piercing.
2. As I am doing my hair, I make a pucker face right until I am done and then maintain it as I examine/model the end product (that is the one Dan reminded me of.)
3. I constantly pop my neck and back, over and over during the day.
4. After I shower everyday, I lather myself with TWO different lotions.
5. I can share the same glass of water, pop, juice, you name it...EXCEPT for milk!
6. Unlike Mandi Crapo, I have NO problem NOT shaving my legs more than once a week, even though my leg hairs are course, thick, and black. Yes, poor Dan! That is why I have always slept in pants ever since puberty.
7. I just thought of this one...I can't stand to be in public and most of the time even look in the mirror at myself without eye liner. I just look too much like a boy without it I think.
I tag Karin, Suzy, Steph, Tara, Lacy, and my Dad :)
And for the Wedding blog from Chantelle... Kerri Moser did my pictures and she did an amazing job! I absolutely loved my pictures, so I was excited to get this tag!

Dan and I, my sister, and Kerri went to the temple a couple nights prior to our wedding to get most of our pictures with the better lighting. It was awesome because on our wedding day it was so blasted hot and we didnt have to take as many.

JUST MARRIED!!! Mr. and Mrs. Stoddard

We had a awsome show at the temple with all our family and friends!



My food looked so good. Too bad we never had time to endulge in it!

I love Daniel SO DANG MUCH! I am so blessed to have such an amazing, loving, supportive, and patient man to care for me.
I Tag Mandi, Marci, and Tara for their wedding photos



1 comment:
Super cute wedding pics. You and Dan are so cute for that annual halloween party. Barry and I aren't quite that creative. I did put the spiders in my hair this year, but I can admit that halloween is not my favorite holiday.
Post a Comment