A couple of weeks ago, Dan took off Friday to hang out with Addy and me. We went out to Egin to visit family. We spent some time with Great Grandpa and Grandma Stoddard. Marion is 94 and Blanche is 92 and they are amazing! It was their 73rd anniversary that day, so we were excited to spend part of that day with them and introduce Addy to them.


We decided to get a home family photo...PS yes I am very well aware that it is not a great photo... It was a late night with Addy. We are tired, I have no makeup...but oh well... Here we are...

Addy loves her Daddy...

So this position does not look that comfortable, but Addyson seems to like it!


I think she was even drooling on me!
1 comment:
those pictures are adorable. Dan is the cutest dad ever.
Post a Comment