Daniel and I met and started dating in July of 2005. After a good year, we were married Aug 5, 2006. We lived in the Love Shack Trailer in Egin, ID. Though a bit far from town, we enjoyed ourselves and gained great friendships. In April 2008, we moved a few miles to Hibbard, near Rexburg. In September Baby Addyson entered our family; truly blessing our lives, hearts, and home.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Look Alike Contest!!!

I swear that Baby Addy changes every day! She is now about 2 1/2 weeks old now and growing fabulously! She had her two week check up today and still growing strong. Her statistics... She is now 6 lbs 5 oz (WOW!) and 19 3/4 inches long. I did find out that she DOES NOT LIKE Plum Loco... okay maybe all spicy foods together! She scram all night... and basically hasn't slept very well since. We are working on figuring out our nights and days again! Kind of difficult to keep a newborn up during the day! Anyway, I have been worried that she only eats about 5-10 minutes at a time, so I am so pleased at her growth. Her cheeks have started to fill out, but I think she is adorable as can be still!
We have been trying to figure out who she looks like this week. We found a baby picture of Dan from when he was just 2 days old... We decided that Addy looks alot like him, especially in the nose, lips and chin... So here are some pictures to compare... Sorry, there may be some duplicates. Do I look like Daddy?

That was Addyson...

That was her Dad... Here is another Addy photo...

And for good measures, Daniel at 3 months old...


Or do I look like Mommy?


Obviously that was Addyson with Dan...And this is me...


Aunt Joann thinks Addy looks like her Grandpa Holman... I think so too in this photo!

1 comment:

Melissa Voss said...

I'd have to say, I think she looks like her daddy. She sure is cute. Braden looks alot like his daddy too.