Daniel and I met and started dating in July of 2005. After a good year, we were married Aug 5, 2006. We lived in the Love Shack Trailer in Egin, ID. Though a bit far from town, we enjoyed ourselves and gained great friendships. In April 2008, we moved a few miles to Hibbard, near Rexburg. In September Baby Addyson entered our family; truly blessing our lives, hearts, and home.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stolen Family Pictures

I think that my dad got these photos from Suzy and Todd, and don't you worry, I stole them from his blog. Thanks guys. I can't believe how big the Holman clan has become, and to think it is still growing. WOW!


I had never seen this picture and I thought they all looked so dang handsome. These are my favorite men!

1 comment:

Karin said...

I agree that they are all dang handsome but I must admit I have a personal preference for a particular one!!!!