Daniel and I met and started dating in July of 2005. After a good year, we were married Aug 5, 2006. We lived in the Love Shack Trailer in Egin, ID. Though a bit far from town, we enjoyed ourselves and gained great friendships. In April 2008, we moved a few miles to Hibbard, near Rexburg. In September Baby Addyson entered our family; truly blessing our lives, hearts, and home.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mr. Bryce Holman's talent is AMAZING!

So I just wanted to share my dad's awesome talent and hobby with building customized log furniture! He is simply amazing! Dan and I were oh so lucky to blessed with an amazing king size bed, dresser, and night stand from him! It is the high point of our house that I love to show everyone that comes over! Thanks Dad for doing all the hard work of this slide show so I could steal it from your blog. :) And thank you again for the amazing bedroom set! We love you!

No comments: