Who would have known that babies poop so much! I swear as a clean diaper is placed, it suddenly is dirty as well! Oh cute story before I go on. While we were in the hospital Daniel went against his word..."I will never change a diaper" Yeah, he did. He changed a diaper all by himself! It was so cute and funny! She was not enjoying the whole diaper change thing, but she was also starving which didn't help the matter. She cried and cried throughout Dan's torturous procedure. Once he was done, I went to pick her up to feed her and Dan got this desperate panic look on his face and immediately grabbed her. He sincerely said, "You are not going to take the glory of saving her." So then he just held, cuddled & loved her to make up for his first time attempt. And will this be the only time? Oh he wishes!
So back to our next ordeal with dirty diapers! I was dwelling on the amount of dirty diapers... So I was changing Addy's diaper on a changing pad (luckily) on our cream carpet. Got the dirty one off, cleaned the cute bum, and suddenly she does this cow poo shoot! If you have ever seen a cow poo, you will know what I mean! She shot me and the cream carpet! And then it just kept coming! So it was time for our first bath time!


Addyson did not like her sponge bath! She just cried the whole time. So we put her in her new robe (that of course drowned her...We did however so and purchase some preemie jammies) And then with a joint effort, she was dressed and looked so dang cute in her new jammies that actually fit!


10 comments:
Hey Daniel,
Real men change diapers,...alot!
That is one cute girl, Kathi and I are way exceted for the both of you. I can't wait to come and rub the hair off her head. Love the blog.
Jedd and Kathi Bodily
So Cute, good job Dan I knew you could do it!
Hey brooke! was blog surfing and ran across yours!! Congrats on your baby!! she is beautiful! I ran into your mom and dad at the temple last week and they said you were due any day! Anyway, I hope you are doing well! my blog is mitchnash.blogspot.com! keep in touch!
Hey Brooke!! I dont know if you remember me. Ive kinda been MIA from idaho for the past several years. I have kept in touch with linsey and saw that jilene was on her blog list and I found you on Jilenes. so anyway I just wanted to say hi and see how youve been. your new baby girl is gorgeous!!Its crazy to have come across your blog. but i was excited, I havent seen any one from high school in like 10 years! Im going to add you to my blog list hope thats ok.
Shanelle (Sharp) Mele
Yeah Nick said he would never change a dirty diaper and he just can't escape it, anyways congrats on the baby. She is so cute and tiny!!! I've never had one that tiny.
Congratulations Brooke and Daniel!!! She's adorable! Daniel, get changing those diapers NOW! Brooke should be getting as much sleep as possible!
you guys are like the poop professionals (sp??) I am not positive if Weston has yet to change a poopy one?? He makes himself pretty scarce in that area of life!! Georgeous baby!!
I am so glad you found something that fits her! She is adorable!
Congrats, she's beautiful.
She is so beautiful! Congrats to all three of you!
Post a Comment