Daniel and I met and started dating in July of 2005. After a good year, we were married Aug 5, 2006. We lived in the Love Shack Trailer in Egin, ID. Though a bit far from town, we enjoyed ourselves and gained great friendships. In April 2008, we moved a few miles to Hibbard, near Rexburg. In September Baby Addyson entered our family; truly blessing our lives, hearts, and home.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

With just a few weeks to go!


Getting this room was like pulling teeth! However, well worth it! I had been bothering Dan to get it cleaned out and finished for months, fearing having our baby early because some of the girls at work had. (Actually just because I wanted it done when my friends came over for my baby shower:)) So I finally gave him a deadline a week and a half before the date of the party, and told our family members that he couldn't hang out with them or help them until it was finished. He was way diligent, coming home after work and working until about midnight for a week. And look at it! It looks awesome! We want to thank my dad and Dan's brother, Greg, who helped with the bead-board/shelf. Thank you Daniel very much! I love it! Also, my friend, Candice made us letters for her name and they match perfectly. we just really hope she is a girl!


Just thought I would show you all how big I have become this month. I am totally anticipating the day... At work there were 6 of us that work together pregnant and due within about 8 weeks of each other. The first was to start at the end of August and then the rest of us every couple of weeks from then. I was suppose to be #4... Well, I am the only on still holding out! Everyone has gone early! So now I am just waiting...

8 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Your room is SO cute! WE will come by soon and visit! Thanks for stopping by last weekend. It was fun to talk to you guys! I hope you are feeling better! :)

Karin said...

Brooke you make such a cute pregnant mom! Barry thinks you might be having twins! Can't wait for the big day! Good luck on holding out so you can be off work for Christmas.

Travis and Melissa said...

Cute room. Great job Dan!

Millertime Madness said...

That is an adorable room! How fun! I told you that I could donate a week for your pregnancy- to prolong your maternity leave- well I went 2 1/2 weeks early- so I can donate those- so plan on being 2 1/2 weeks late! Yikes! You look adorable- so cute! Just wait- all the newborn stuff is overwelming! I totally forgot what it is like! You will be such a fun mom!

crapo family said...

Brooke you make pregnancy look good....

Hailee said...

nice work dan the room looks great, Trav is going to need help when we start our room. And Brooke you still look great! Glad to see all is well can't wait to see you blog about cute little girl.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brooke!! You look so good pregnant!

Jilene said...

Hey Brooke! I'm glad you found me on here. I remember those fun days towards the end. My last day of work was the Wed. morning before Thanksgiving, and then I went into the hospital on Friday night & had Eli on Sat. It was great working right up to it because it kept me busy. (But I was lucky & 10 days early.) I was sad to have missed your shower. Love the room---it's so cute!