Ann (Keller) Rodman, Crystal (Carp) Carpenter, and me at dinner
Other than that trip, our family has just been laying low, hiding from the flu season. The closest we came to being sick this month was when Addyson had Roseola for a week (Fevers for 3 days, then broke out in a bad rash) Other than that, ship shape!
She is walking all over the joint and always talking on the phone. She is so dang funny on the phone because it sounds like she is cussing someone out. She just goes and goes and goes. She also is helping out a lot at the house...or just tearing everything apart! Including the dishwasher!
Every day she just makes me laugh! She is just so funny to me! I have been curling her hair and I think it makes her look like a "big girl" Even though she still doesn't have any teeth! Anyway...Here are some photos of one day with her "big girl hair."
The best was after all this playing...She was exhausted by lunch time. It was so funny to watch her tucker out!
Out!
Definitely out!!
All utterly out as can be!!!
Last but not least, was the Annual Halloween party put on by our friends, Justin and Jennie. This year was all about simplicity and ease! We came in pj's and wild and crazy hair! We snacked on great food/treats, visited, caught up, and then lounged out, while watching the old show, Watcher in the Woods. It was kind of a silly show, but I still was all nervous watching it! I am such a wuss! Watching that show did take me back to Jr. High parties when we used to watch all these old scary shows! They were so scary. I kind of want to rent them now to see if I was just super wussy back then! I only got one photo from that night because we were late :( And that photo is a bit blurry. Then my battery died! But it was a great night!



1 comment:
That was a fun party and fun to watch that movie! Addie has a ton of hair! How cute! I can't believe how blond it is...her and Bryce should get together! Haha!
Post a Comment