
Shots, cries, tylenol, and more of the same 0% My baby is a shrimp! The doctor still reassures me that she is growing steadily and not to worry...Just start her up on the yucky whole milk. We also went and got some blood work done to complete her one year check up. I felt kind of bad about the shots and needle poke all in one day, so I only thought it was fair to get my flu shot done. There...Addy, your mom got poked too!!! Just not six times :) But here are her 1 year old rankings....SHRIMP!!!
Weight: 14 lbs...0%
Height: 27.8 in...12%
See, my big girl is so tiny! But I do love her! Here are some of the photos of her from my phone.

my TINY pumpkin sittin' on a HUGE pumpkin!

Out to eat with mom and a friend.

I found Addy on this latter, just thinking she was a big girl!

Hiding in Mom's locker at work!



4 comments:
atleast she's a cute shrimp!!! seriously she is adorable.
Wow... 14 lbs! She is so tiny but sooo cute! And hey, at least she's ranking in her height. Looks like she's getting around really good too!
Love the locker picture! She is as cute as ever!
Whoever reads this...don't make fun of my spelling! latter...LADDER! Yeah, I am well aware, just didn't notice :)
Post a Comment