
What kind of first-time mother am I! Well, I had just finished feeding little Miss Addy. I had to run into the other room, so I placed her on her stomach with some toys. She HATES being on her stomach, so why she wasn't fussing was beyond me...until I walked back in. She had rolled over for the first time! No wonder she was not crying. And I missed it! So I put her back on her tummy and do think she did it again. Nope. Not for an audience...stubborn little girl! But all the same, my little baby is growing up. Every day is an adventure even if we just lounge all day in our jammies. I love watching this little girl! I called Dan to tell him that she had just rolled over and he was sad he missed it to. He is such a great daddy!

Our Valentines Weekend was good. Friday Dan, Addy and I went down to IF to dinner and a movie. We got home around 12:30 and decided that since it was now V-Day we could open the box from the mail that our dear Morgan had specifically said, "Do not open until 2/14/09. She had sent some goodies for all of us, plus an adorable little dress for Addyson. She said that we were her Valentines this year. Thanks Morg. I worked half a shift (noon-6:30) on Sat. But Dan had made breakfast before and dinner afterwards. He is such a good guy. I am so lucky to have such an awesome family! Hope you all had a good Valentine's weekend.

Thanks Morg! Wink!! Wink! :)



2 comments:
She is just so darn cute! I can't believe how old she is already. Don't forget, Cassidy and I would love to watch her so you and Dan can go out some night!
oh bummer that sucks you missed it. but at least you know she is able to do it. Has she done it agian for you yet?? She is adoreable. looks like you guys had a great V Day!!
Post a Comment