What a weekend this past one was! My oldest brother, Bryan, blessed his little girl, Samantha, on Sunday. So Dan, Addy, and I went down. Friday night Greg talked us into going to the Jazz game about an hour before it started. So we found some tickets on ksl.com (great website!) It was a blow out, but it was still great! Addyson was great throughout her first NBA game. She loved the bright lights of the place. The rest of the weekend was spent moving furniture and setting up new furniture for my brother's house.
Our drive home was long! Our car was in the body shop from being hit, so we took Dan's pickup. About 2 miles from home, something went out in his truck so we had to drive about 20 mph home. Then this morning it wouldn't start so Dan had to go still his brother's truck (who is out of town and we are watching his son all week). He took me to Sugar to pick up my car because my parents had picked it up while we were in Utah and ... it was dead! We jumped it and it did fine until I got home. I turned it off and restarted it and it did well. So I went into the house and got Addyson ready for her Dr. appointment and back out the door...DEAD! Not to mention we were already running late. So a call to Dan and the Dr. office. Man, I love how blessed I am to live in a time of vehicles...but when they don't work...I don't love them so much! oh well...



1 comment:
that was so fun, I'm a little ticked about that picture posted of me though
Post a Comment