
Well, I got suckered in again! About a month ago I went and got Addyson's first pictures. But then I decided we should utilize those free picture coupons and get some family pictures. I had a plan; I was only going to get the deal on the coupon. But then they start pulling out the big guns: The pictures of her smiling and especially smiling at us! We loved them! I couldn't resist. I bought the disk. So, I am looking at the bright side...now you all get to enjoy what we did yesterday!







We are so in love with this little girl! I carry my camera with me all day long, because I know she is going to do something that I JUST HAVE to have a picture of!



12 comments:
Very cute Brooke! You will be glad you got them! Pictures are a super great thing!
You guys are such cute parents. I love every single picture, I love the one of you and dan looking at her
These pics are so cute. I love the one where she is smiling up at you guys, too cute. How fun. Almost makes a person want another! Just Kidding!
Those pictures are SO cute! You have got the cutest family and I can't get over how freakin cute Addy is. No wonder you are obsessed with her.
Thanks for sharing your pics with all of us!!! They are priceless. you can never have too many pictures!!!
Good thing you got all those pictures cuz they are freakin cute! They always sucker ya in to buying more, but it's ok because look what you have now. She is such a cutie.
Brooke, your pictures are so beautiful, all of you guys look great!!
They turned out so cute! I can honestly say that little Addy is the 1ST baby that made me baby hungry! I kinda want one I think? So I was wondering whats different about you having your camera with you all the time? Thats the classic Brooke I know!
What a cute little family! I love it when they start smiling! THe pictures turned out so cute.
Brooke the pictures are great, she is so cute and it makes me more excited to have a little girl soon. We need to get togethere again and make more bows, for our girls. Tell dan hi from trav.
Brooke those pictures are so cute. She totally looks like a Holman. What a cutie!
Brook! It's been forever since I've seen you--you got married and had a sweet little baby! So exciting! We're expecting our first girl too :)
Post a Comment