We are finally sure they are not just gas bubbles anymore! Addy has the cutest little smile! She has Dan's cute dimples! Here she is helping me finish up the laundry.
Daniel and I met and started dating in July of 2005. After a good year, we were married Aug 5, 2006. We lived in the Love Shack Trailer in Egin, ID. Though a bit far from town, we enjoyed ourselves and gained great friendships. In April 2008, we moved a few miles to Hibbard, near Rexburg. In September Baby Addyson entered our family; truly blessing our lives, hearts, and home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Smiles are so fun. She really is cute Brooke. How big has she gotten now? Do you know when you are going back to work?
she is so cute. I think she is going to be a flirt!!!
She is so tiny! Fun to see you the other night at enrichment!
She is getting bigger! What a cutie, and a fun picture too! Those first smiles seem to make all the sleepless nights worth it.
She is so stinkin cute. Her blessing dress was adorable too. You are such a great mom already, and you just started. I'm so excited for your family.
I love when they start to smile and laugh! So much fun. She looks just like a little you. :) Hopefully we all can get together at Christmas, since I missed seeing you when we came up in August!
What a precious girl. I always wondered if babies smile because they are happy or because they think we are totally retarded as parents. They must think we are so stupid at times, cooing at them and talking like idiots to them. I don't know just some random thoughts ive had.
Post a Comment