Daniel and I met and started dating in July of 2005. After a good year, we were married Aug 5, 2006. We lived in the Love Shack Trailer in Egin, ID. Though a bit far from town, we enjoyed ourselves and gained great friendships. In April 2008, we moved a few miles to Hibbard, near Rexburg. In September Baby Addyson entered our family; truly blessing our lives, hearts, and home.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another dr. visit to add to the book!

Addy and I went to the doctors for her 6 month check. I am always a proud mama when the nurse asks all the questions about development and I get to say yes to them. We are so blessed to have such a good and healthy baby! She is growing more like a small pine tree than a weed, but still the same, growing. As I went to put her on the scale, I kept thinking, 12 lbs, 12 lbs...so when I saw that we were still in the 10 lb range, my mouth about dropped. But the doctor was pleased and said everything is still good because she is consistently gaining. She was so sad getting her shots today (I think possibly because nursing student drilled a hole into her bone instead of the muscle...but I was there before and so I am glad poor Addy could be a practice pin cushion for her :)) So here are Baby Addy's stats as of today:





weight: 10.9 lbs. 0%
height: 25 in. 21%
head circ: 16 in. 16%

9 comments:

Brett and Tiffany said...

She is such a tiny little thing! That is fun to have them stay so small...it makes them feel like babies longer! You look cute in taht picture with her! What a good mommy!

Melissa Voss said...

WOW!!! She is sooo tiny. But I'm glad that she is growing and that everything going good. That is a way cute picture of you two!

MeleFamily said...

she is too cute!! I just love this pic of you two.

Karin said...

Hey she's no longer in the 0% range in everything! It must be nice to have one stay little longer although since she is your first you might not appreaciate it as much!

Marilou said...

Way to go Addy! Ali was a slow grower too, and Brooklyn is headed that way. Logan though, wow. Boys are SO different!

MeleFamily said...

i just wanted to say thank you so much for your comment. your words really mean alot to me. sometimes when im not feeling so strong its posts like yours that help me stay strong.Thank you

BriANDaleen said...

Yeah! Grow little Addy grow! See, she and Landen could totally date and have small little babies together ;).

Laura said...

Hey, it's Laura Johnson. I would love and add to your blog. My email is joh01035@byui.edu. I still remember the night she was born. She was so small, but did so well! It's good to see your family is doing so well!

Tae-n-Meliss said...

You guys have the cutest pictures on your blog!! Your little one is so stinking cute!!