I am just completely taken back on how quickly time is flying by! And my guilt builds each day that I take more pictures and do not scrapbook! WAY BEHIND! Things are still going great around here. We all battled colds, but we are over that now...We passed it on to our friends, the Neville's, who watch Addy when I go to work...Sorry Lynz!
I took this picture today after I tried on several different outfits to see what was too small, what was still too big, and finally what fits this week! I am serious, that is how we roll these days...WHAT FITS THIS WEEK! She is finally starting to grow I think...She is still a shrimp, but see it for yourselves...She has truly grown! This little pink outfit was my favorite one she wore as a preemie, and I guess I was given it in a size 3-6 month. (yeah we are just now coming out of 0-3 months...but hey, that is still growing!) Anyway. I put her preemie outfit on this bear to compare and I cannot believe she was small enough to wear that little outfit!
Our ward had a new bishopric called and then the next week Daniel was called as the Executive Secretary. He met with the old one to kind of get a fill of what he should expect and from the sounds of it, he is going to be pretty busy! I decided I am a bit selfish with my family and time (okay, I already new, I was just a bit bummed) I really enjoy spending our Sundays together and being able to skip town once in a while. Plus I am a little worried about how things will work out with Addy on the Sundays and Tuesdays I work. It has been so nice just having Dan to watch her those days. It actually makes me sad to think otherwise. :( I know I am lame! But I know he will be an asset to the ward and that we will all grow from it. I am just a whinier! Anyway, I thought this picture was so dang cute after we got home from church.
Addy totally loves her daddy! I just cannot make her laugh like he can!
We have enjoyed the couple of hot days that we have had so far. We had my brother's and their families over one night and broke out the BBQ grill.
Here Dan and Barry are doing the man thing-cooking on the grill
Then the next night we did the whole things over with a crew of our friends. If that wasn't enough, the following night we went up to Green Canyon with my family. Dan said he had enough hot dogs and hamburgers that weekend to last the rest of the summer.
Here they go again...the Man thing! Dan, Nate(Hartstock)and Brandon (Fell)
Melissa, Addy, Kimmi, Me, Lacie, and Chelsie (sister's from IF that we lived with through college.)
We actually had this get together in honor of Kimmi's birthday, so thank you Kimmi for making this fun night possible! It was way fun to see some of our friends that we don't see too often these days.
Back to Addyson! So as I mentioned before, she is now 7 months old as of today. She is such a doll! We absolutely love having her in our home and lives! She just lightens our lives and loads so much! We love you Addyson!
As we were trying things on today, I came across this hat, boots, glove set that was given to us. I wish I had found them earlier, but luckily she still fits into them. She looked so cute and was making the most innocent sounds while I had them on her. I was laughing so hard.
Anyway. It is getting kind of late, and I have to work early in the morning. I promised myself I would do this blog today because I really want to stay up on that goal I made to blog on each of her birthdays (well, ya know monthly birthdays) So here is to my little Addybug!
Adoring Addy
I adore how Addy's look changes so very much from week to week, and her personality continues to brighten!
I adore Addy's beautiful eye lashes that have finally come in :)
I adore Addy's dirty clothes that get added to ours and never slows down!
I adore Addy's high pitched squealing songs that she sings throughout the day!
I adore Addy's toothless grin and occasional shy look to others.
I adore Addy's independence, but really enjoy those days she allows me to cuddle her!
I adore Addy and how she is sitting up like a big girl!
I adore Addy rolling all over the floor and the speed she's got moving! WOW!
I adore that Addy is out of most of her 0-3's, but am going to miss some of those cute outfits!
I adore Addy how happy she is when she awakes and sees you to get her after her naps.
I adore how content she is and can entertain herself for quite a while!
I adore Addy being a child of God and knowing that He sent her to us!
I adore Addy and how she has changed my life for the better!
I love you so much Addyson Lou!



7 comments:
Can I just say that I am so jealous that you have had a "newborn" for seven months!! Not fair. Kallie was only 4 0z. smaller than Addy is right now when she was born!! Oh how unfair life can be!! We had fun with you guys the other night. We miss you!
Ali was the same way in growing. If it makes you feel better she is almost 4 and she is still wearing 24month clothes. I just barely put away all the 18 month ones :)
Jared is Exec. Secretary in our ward. I was worried about the time factor when he first started too, but it isn't bad at all. Once he gets his routine down it won't be time consuming. Jared rarely has to go in on Tuesdays.
Thanks for letting us watch Addy today - it was lots of fun. I love how big she is getting and how grown up she is -sitting all by herself! - We sure love your little girl.
I love the robe picture!! I know you are bummed about your hubby being called as the exucutive secretary but it is awesome that you are supporting him in his calling. You will be blessed for your sacrifices!!!and by the way you are very welcome for the announcement. and Thank you for your sweet comments!!
Brooke- Since I'm assuming that you are the main blog writer, I'm addressing this comment to you instead of Dan. Dan and I were great friends while at Ricks. I wish I could meet you because Dan is such a great guy, I know your just as fabulous! I'm so glad to reconnect and watch our families grow! Your little Addyson is a doll! Our 2nd is also Addysen and she is 14 months.
Too fun!
Anyway, I just wanted to leave a comment and tell you how cute your little family is!
Addy is a doll! I can't believe how fast she's grown. Keep taking pictures!
Sorry, the previous comment was me. I didn't realize I was logged in under my hubby's name:)
Post a Comment