Daniel and I met and started dating in July of 2005. After a good year, we were married Aug 5, 2006. We lived in the Love Shack Trailer in Egin, ID. Though a bit far from town, we enjoyed ourselves and gained great friendships. In April 2008, we moved a few miles to Hibbard, near Rexburg. In September Baby Addyson entered our family; truly blessing our lives, hearts, and home.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I LOVE THIS CHICK!



So I am not doing too well at that great idea I stole of writing my adoring thoughts of Addyson on her monthly birthdays. My excuse this time is that I worked all weekend and didn't have time...LAME EXCUSE, I know! I can not believe she is already 5 months old! I realized the other day that next month she will be a half a year old! WOW! She is so precious! We love her so much! She is growing and developing so well...yes she is growing for those people who don't think so...She has doubled her birth weight:) She is so happy and beautiful! Okay maybe we are a little biased, but we think she is the most wonderful baby in the world!
Here are some of the things that make her wonderful in my eye!

Adoring Addy
I adore Addy's squeals and giggles!
I adore when Addy doesn't puke on me after a feeding.
I adore Addy how she has started burping on her own.
I adore Addy only making me wait 1 day to see her roll over after I missed it the 1st time.
I adore Addy watching her happily play with her toys.
I adore Addy cuddling with me for a bit after awaking in the mornings.
I adore her big, bright, blue eyes!
I adore Addy's eyes lighting up when she sees me when she & her daddy come to see me at work.
I continue to adore Addy sleeping about 9 hours/night.
I adore watching Addy blow bubbles with her saliva.
I adore shopping for Addy!
I adore that Addy LOVES her binky!

Yes...those are her feet. In her mouth is usually where you can find them!

And yes...that is her thumb in her mouth... I like to think she is not sucking it, rather just chewing on it!

Addy and her beary best friends.

1 comment:

Brett and Tiffany said...

Cute little doll you two have! time flies! It looks like you had a lot of fun in Tennessee. We still miss having you in Egin. We should go bowling some time!