Daniel and I met and started dating in July of 2005. After a good year, we were married Aug 5, 2006. We lived in the Love Shack Trailer in Egin, ID. Though a bit far from town, we enjoyed ourselves and gained great friendships. In April 2008, we moved a few miles to Hibbard, near Rexburg. In September Baby Addyson entered our family; truly blessing our lives, hearts, and home.

Monday, January 26, 2009

I HATE THIS PUZZLE!


So Daniel bought me this puzzle last Christmas (2007) and in November we decided to put it together one night for FHE. Never did we ever think we would hate it so bad! It is the hardest puzzle I have ever made an attempt to do. I don't think it will ever get done because we basically only work on it when we can convince Kimmi and Jake to come over and help us. It is one big picture in which each piece is a scene from a Disney movie. My roommies and I in college did one kind of like this once and it took us about a month. But I hate this one! So I cannot promise you that you will see an end result! Sorry.

No comments: