Daniel and I met and started dating in July of 2005. After a good year, we were married Aug 5, 2006. We lived in the Love Shack Trailer in Egin, ID. Though a bit far from town, we enjoyed ourselves and gained great friendships. In April 2008, we moved a few miles to Hibbard, near Rexburg. In September Baby Addyson entered our family; truly blessing our lives, hearts, and home.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgivng with Family and Daniel's Birthday

Well, no we didn't fall off the face of the earth. Nor did we break our cameras. I am just now finally getting to this. Our Thanksgiving was wonderful! My sister came up from Arizona and it was wonderful to see her and show her little Addy. The night befor the big feasts, the Holman clan made a trip to Fongs so Tyree could get his fix while in Idaho. PS. My family loves Fongs so it was natural for the Arizonians to miss it!
I let Dan and Addyson sleep in on Thanksgiving morning while I made my awesome green salad :) Then we went to DeVerl's & Pat's for delicious grub! The sun was shining, the weather was just right, so we all headed out back for some skeet shooting. Most of us gave it a go. I don't want to brag, but I nailed one on my first try :) Okay, I know it was luck. It was fun to watch all my brother-in-laws getting excited to show their kids how to shoot. I decided that if times get rough, I am moving in with Jed and Angie, cuz Jed can sure shoot!
We enjoyed a second Thanksgiving feast with my family, aunts, uncles, cousins, you name it! We grubbed at my Uncle Keith's & Aunt Zulma's and enjoyed every bite! Then we hit a late movie with a bunch of my family members. It was such a great day! I have so much to be thankful for! But most of all, I am so greatful for my Heavenly Father who has blessed me with such a wonderful husband, baby girl, and two terrific families!



We made a trip up the snowy roads to Mesa Falls for Daniel's birthday. We just wanted a nice afternoon roadtrip together. Okay, I did, but I hope he enjoyed it. I made him pumpkin squares instead of cake, because I knew he likes it a lot. It was my first go at them, and I think I am just a natural Betty Crocker...NOT!

No comments: