Daniel and I met and started dating in July of 2005. After a good year, we were married Aug 5, 2006. We lived in the Love Shack Trailer in Egin, ID. Though a bit far from town, we enjoyed ourselves and gained great friendships. In April 2008, we moved a few miles to Hibbard, near Rexburg. In September Baby Addyson entered our family; truly blessing our lives, hearts, and home.

Friday, August 29, 2008

The Hoeback Rafting Trip


HOLD ON YOU GUYS!





My dad bought a raft this summer, so of course the fam had to try it out. This is one of the photos of their trip. Dan, my dad, Barry & Karin, Rick & Brit, and Todd & Suzy are the wild cats, if you were wondering. Glad they all made it back safe!

3 comments:

Travis and Melissa said...

Brooke you should have gone maybe it would have put you into labor. Just kidding. I love your slideshows. You look great!

Unknown said...

So where are you on this raft? It is not really like you to be left out!! I miss you, i need to see some baby nursery pics. Post um girl!

Suzy & Todd said...

BroOOO! yeah I passed thank you for your comment. It feels so freakin good to have that over with. Now I can just hang out and look at blogs all day, just kidding. But look at your jazzy picture at the top. My blog still is better, but yours is increasing in cuteness every day. Ha, I love that your dad is going to have a blog. that is going to be super interesting to see what he posts. But anyways you enjoy your last month of having someone in your womb and enjoy your kick A food storage, the skin heads will come get you first, I'm ok with that