One of the traditions we have come to enjoy together is the annual Halloween theme party with some of the other crazies of Fremont County. The first year we went was when we were dating and the theme was "house hold heroes." Just try to figure out what we are! The next year we had the party at the new DePatco building and the theme was High School cliques. Dan was a great sport and went as a Sugar Salem cheerleader. Don't be fooled, he really did enjoy the experience, and it is one I don't think he will ever live down..."My name is Dan. I am the Man!" Next party in 2007 we were the MEN IN BLACK for the "Out of this world" theme. If you think our costumes are good...you should check out some of our friends...Weston & Mandi, Jon & Bonnie, Justin & Jenni, etc.
Daniel and I met and started dating in July of 2005. After a good year, we were married Aug 5, 2006. We lived in the Love Shack Trailer in Egin, ID. Though a bit far from town, we enjoyed ourselves and gained great friendships. In April 2008, we moved a few miles to Hibbard, near Rexburg. In September Baby Addyson entered our family; truly blessing our lives, hearts, and home.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
One of the traditions we have come to enjoy together is the annual Halloween theme party with some of the other crazies of Fremont County. The first year we went was when we were dating and the theme was "house hold heroes." Just try to figure out what we are! The next year we had the party at the new DePatco building and the theme was High School cliques. Dan was a great sport and went as a Sugar Salem cheerleader. Don't be fooled, he really did enjoy the experience, and it is one I don't think he will ever live down..."My name is Dan. I am the Man!" Next party in 2007 we were the MEN IN BLACK for the "Out of this world" theme. If you think our costumes are good...you should check out some of our friends...Weston & Mandi, Jon & Bonnie, Justin & Jenni, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Brooke the blogger! Yeah! its about freakin time. I'm "superly" happy about the new blog.
Blanch - I am glad to see you have joined the blogging world. How are you?
Blogging Geeks Unite!!!! Go Brooke I am so glad that I am not the only new blogging nerd!
You guys are crazy funny. Love the costumes. they gave me lots of ideas. thanks. So any way, just found your blog and wanted to say hi.
Hey there! I found you! I hope it is okay to look around on your blog (I always feel like I am a peeping tom or something! Can I add you to my list? Mine is set to private- so I'll have to get your email to invite you! Hope you are feeling well! I am ready to "pop"! Jennie
Post a Comment